Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Jonah at it again...

Jonah has been saying he's hungry every night lately. Which would be fine, but he doesn't exactly eat dinner well. So tonight when he said he was hungry I said he could have some rice if he was hungry.

He said no and that he'd rather have cereal. I told him that cereal wasn't going to happen and he'd have to select something else. So, then he said that he wanted whipped cream. After hearing him say that he wanted to eat whipped cream for dinner cereal didn't sound so bad. So he had cereal for dinner. Now I'm wondering if it was all part of his plan; he's kinda sneaky like that...

2 comments:

Kenneth said...

:-D

We have similar problems with Dylan's eating habits. Basically, he is hungry anytime but mealtime.

He is very independent and helps himself to food all day long. It drives me nuts because he leaves things like string cheese wrappers , yogurt containers, and spoons everywhere.

We have tried everything we can to change his habits, so far nothing works.

If you ever figure it out, share your secret :-P

be you blithe and bonny said...

Jonah is a pretty smart kiddo! What a great plan, it's the one I use when trying to get Ellison to go for Mexican... I usually suggest pizza (which he hates) and then I get him to settle with Chinese or Mexican = )

hi Mike - I found your blog while searching for you and Tomoko! Hope you all are doing well. Please, tell Tomoko and the boys we said hello.